Welcome to our blog! We'll be posting all sorts of interesting ads to our blog. Many of these advertisements are highly controversial due to the time-period they were created in. We're sharing these ads because we find them to have historical interest... not because we promote their messages! Please join in the conversation and comment on our blog posts, we'd love to hear your thoughts and insights!
- Buy a Boomerang from Lands' End?
- Samsonite Luggage in Space?
- Aren't you Glad We have Clean Flour?
- D-Daddy get the Texcel Tape!
- Bacardi Mixes With Everything Except Driving
- What's Lurking in the Ladies' Room?
- Would you Challenge an Uzi?
- American Medical Association - Who Runs America?
- Millions of Women Have Quit Working on Washday!
- Monsanto DDT vs. Natural Insect Control
Posted by Administrator on 10/30/2013 to Interesting Ads
Posted by Administrator on 10/23/2013 to Interesting Ads
Check out the bottom right... you can get an attachment to wash dishes in your laundry machine! Something about that just doesn't seem right!
Posted by Administrator on 10/16/2013 to Interesting Ads
Yep... the idea men get from this is to think of ways to use rubber... uhhmmm...
1948 B.F. Goodrich Hycar American Rubber Ad - Lipstick
Posted by Administrator on 10/8/2013 to Interesting Ads
1938 was definitely a different time... to give the Doctor some credit, at least he's not prescribing cigarettes as a cure-all...
1938 Old Gold Cigarettes Ad - Prescription for Pleasure