|I was watching the latest episode of one of my favorite shows American Pickers and was immediately interested when they started talking about an old bottle of Listerine they found. Like they often do... they displayed some vintage ads to help illustrate the history behind it. They discussed how Listerine was marketed for all sorts of uses besides just mouthwash. I instantly remembered that I had similar ads listed on our site! Read More...|
Welcome to our blog! We'll be posting all sorts of interesting ads to our blog. Many of these advertisements are highly controversial due to the time-period they were created in. We're sharing these ads because we find them to have historical interest... not because we promote their messages! Please join in the conversation and comment on our blog posts, we'd love to hear your thoughts and insights!
- Buy a Boomerang from Lands' End?
- Samsonite Luggage in Space?
- Aren't you Glad We have Clean Flour?
- D-Daddy get the Texcel Tape!
- Bacardi Mixes With Everything Except Driving
- What's Lurking in the Ladies' Room?
- Would you Challenge an Uzi?
- American Medical Association - Who Runs America?
- Millions of Women Have Quit Working on Washday!
- Monsanto DDT vs. Natural Insect Control
Posted by Administrator on 6/8/2012 to Featured Ad Series of the Week