Welcome to our blog! We'll be posting all sorts of interesting ads to our blog. Many of these advertisements are highly controversial due to the time-period they were created in. We're sharing these ads because we find them to have historical interest... not because we promote their messages! Please join in the conversation and comment on our blog posts, we'd love to hear your thoughts and insights!
- Buy a Boomerang from Lands' End?
- Samsonite Luggage in Space?
- Aren't you Glad We have Clean Flour?
- D-Daddy get the Texcel Tape!
- Bacardi Mixes With Everything Except Driving
- What's Lurking in the Ladies' Room?
- Would you Challenge an Uzi?
- American Medical Association - Who Runs America?
- Millions of Women Have Quit Working on Washday!
- Monsanto DDT vs. Natural Insect Control
Posted by Administrator on 8/17/2012
This year marks the 75th anniversary of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese! I'll admit, I've been a fan of this blue box favorite since my childhood! Now, my own children also share my enthusiasm! My daughter especially loves it... and we have a great memory that proves it! One Christmas morning, amongst all the presents throughout the room... the first thing she sees is a pile of blue boxes, and she shouts with utter excitement "Santa brought me Mac & Cheese!!". Apparently, Santa knows children well! So, does Kraft... since they've carried this successful product for 75 years! In honor of their success, we'd like to share some of their past advertisements with you. Read More...