Welcome to our blog! We'll be posting all sorts of interesting ads to our blog. Many of these advertisements are highly controversial due to the time-period they were created in. We're sharing these ads because we find them to have historical interest... not because we promote their messages! Please join in the conversation and comment on our blog posts, we'd love to hear your thoughts and insights!
- Buy a Boomerang from Lands' End?
- Samsonite Luggage in Space?
- Aren't you Glad We have Clean Flour?
- D-Daddy get the Texcel Tape!
- Bacardi Mixes With Everything Except Driving
- What's Lurking in the Ladies' Room?
- Would you Challenge an Uzi?
- American Medical Association - Who Runs America?
- Millions of Women Have Quit Working on Washday!
- Monsanto DDT vs. Natural Insect Control
Posted by Administrator on 1/29/2014 to Interesting Ads
Posted by Administrator on 1/22/2014 to Interesting Ads
Posted by Administrator on 1/15/2014 to Interesting Ads
Posted by Administrator on 1/8/2014 to Interesting Ads
I thought they usually tried to keep guns out of banks...1981 Bank of Boulder Weatherby Mark V Rifle Ad
Posted by Administrator on 1/3/2014 to Interesting Ads